Political/Topical Views from Southern White Boy

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog. I will like to give my view on issues dealing with politcs and any other topical issues on a daily basisi that comes from the opinion of a Southern White Male. I consider myself a "Commonsense Christian Conserative". Now while I will admit that I usually vote Republican, I do not always follow everything that Republicans have been doing incorrectly in the past couple of years. When you consider my opinions you will notice that I follow the following criteria when it comes to my beliefs: 1. God 2. Family 3. Then me.

One additional comment, I do not like NASCAR even though I was born from the South.

Once again "Welcome"!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home